UL/ULc Certified Modular Pods and Room Build-Outs
Faster, Better, More Cost Effective Solutions
Advantages and Benefits of Modular Construction
Podtronix can help you create your entire work area with facility build-outs. After evaluating your needs, we create a layout that interconnects multiple pre-fab modular enclosures to create a multi-room facility.
Podtronix will have you up and running 75% faster than any conventional construction crew. Quality engineering means faster installation. And faster installation saves you money.
- All material is pre-cut, powder coated, mitered and completely finished. No taping, sanding or painting.
- The installation of a modular office building/lab is completed in a fraction of the time of permanent construction.
- Saves time, money and taxes.
- You get the tax advantage of 7 year depreciation as opposed to 39 years required with conventional construction.
- Load bearing capabilities, including 40′ clear spans.
- Wall finishes include powder coated steel.
- Go from start to finish in just a few days!
Your Build, Your Way
Our superior pre-engineered modular systems give you the flexibility to create the space you need for people, equipment and processes.
Podtronix buildings can also be dismantled, moved and then reassembled. Building modular gives you true flexibility with no downside.
The following components are all standard as part of our UL certified package and designed to work seamlessly with our automated controls, providing you with the highest level of performance and safety.
- Automatic safety control panel
- Integrated gas detection system
- Visual and audio alarms
- Self-closing, self-sealing doors
- Bright, high efficacy LED lighting
- Optimized airflow design with dual sped for added safety
- Minimal power requirements
All PodTronix products have been thoroughly reviewed and tested, and have been awarded the following certifications:
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL, ULc – 1389)
- PSI – Peer Reviewed
- PRV – Peer Reviewed
All of our products meet or exceed the following national safety and fire standards:
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- California Fire Code (CFC)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 1 (NFPA 1)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 33 (NFPA 33)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 70 (NFPA 70)
- International Mechanical Code (IMC)
- Occupational Safety Hazards Assn. (OSHA)
We build it all! Single Wall Construction or Double Wall Construction?
- Podtronix can build your extraction lab using either “Single Wall” or “Double Wall” construction methods.
- Both pre-fabricated modular enclosure types are well crafted, structurally rigid, and extremely strong.
- Double wall construction is available for the ultimate clean room, first class finish.
Single Wall: Good
Double Wall: BEST
Our Design Process
Engineered to Exacting Standards
Design Consultation & Facility Evaluation
3D Modeling & Engineering
Manufacturing & Crate for Shipping
Deliver, Install & Commission System
Whether It Be a Single Lab, Multi-Room, or Full Facility Layout, We Can Help
- We manufacture all types of configurations, from single room designs, to very well thought out multi room configurations, and full facility build outs.
- Let us help you with your facility build out.