Pre-Fabricated C1D1 Extraction Labs
The Pre-Fab C1D1 Extraction Lab Features
Our Pre-Fab labs are custom built using a 'Safety First' approach to fit your exact specifications. We evaluate your facility, location, extraction equipment, secondary components and production requirements, and then we engineer a perfect (and safe) operational environment.
The Pre-Fabricated C1D1 Extraction Lab...
Your facility has unique requirements, and you can't find exactly what you want. The Pre-Fabricated C1D1 Extraction Lab is the perfect solution! We will evaluate your facility, your production demands, product requirements, and the code you are required to meet. You determine the layout you prefer and we will do the rest. The final product is not just a solution, it is your unique perfect solution. Here's what you get:
The Pre-Fab C1D1 Extraction Lab features and components include:
These are the basics, and with no limits on what you can include the possibilities are literally endless! If we don't offer an option, upgrade, or component you want, tell us what it is and who makes it, and we'll add it to your build.
Sounds good. Go on...
You want to be sure you get the best possible value for the investment you are about to make in your business, and in your future. Our excellent build quality, our 'Quick Build' turn around, and commitment to service and support are based on the understanding that when you succeed, we succeed. Let us show you how we provide the best possible value available anywhere!
Not Sure? Ask Us!
Contact us today to get started on the road to maximizing your investment in your future success. Grow your business with PodTronix!
- Pre-Fab Lab Specs
- Extraction Lab Sizes
- C1D1 Heating/Cooling Systems
- C1D1 Overhead LED Task Lighting
- Control Panel
- C1D1 Exit & Emergency Lights
- External Monitor
- Eye Wash Stations
- Atmospheric Sensors
- Fire Suppression
- Evac-Air® System
- Keyless Entry
- C1D1 Outlets
- Security Doors
ComplianceAll PodTronix Hydrocarbon Extraction Labs meet or exceed all Class 1 Division 1 (C1D1) code requirements:
- Worker Safety - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Fire Safety - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 33, 58 and 70
- Electricals - National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Additional - Supplemental State and Municipal requirements
*Note: Your facility may be subject to locally amended (sometimes more restrictive) code requirements. Check with your prevailing Environmental, Fire, and Safety regulatory agencies before you place your order. If modifications are required, we will engineer them directly into your build!
- Materials - PodTronix Pre-Fabricated Extraction Labs are built from 18 gauge steel CNC cut components and high quality materials
- Man Access Doors - Entry doors are industrial strength steel doors with panic bar and optional observation windows
- Internal Flooring - We only use high-quality Armstrong Linoleum, made for constant use and heavy foot traffic, with a long-lasting finish that is easy to clean. This helps reduce the possibility of contamination from mold, spores, fungi, and bacteria
- Internal Finishing - Inside walls are coated with a bright white high gloss anti-microbial industrial paint to promote a more hygienic lab environment
- Optional Clean Room Finish - Using optional FRP gloss white panels with an R13 insulation rating, we create a laboratory clean room fit and finish
- Electricals - Electrical components, lighting, and controls are designed to meet C1D1 safety requirements to eliminate these components as potential ignition sources
- Heating/Cooling System - Custom configured for your Pre-Fab Lab and local climate
- C1D1 Overhead LED Task Lighting - Energy efficient and built for safety in C1D1 work zones
- Control Panel - Custom configured to exceed your needs and scalable for future growth
- C1D1 Exit & Emergency Lights - The battery back up is activated by an electrical outage, required by code
- External Monitor - Displays the environmental conditions inside the lab while you're still outside
- Eye Wash Stations - Stand alone manual bottles to units connected to your facility's existing water supply
- Atmospheric Sensors - Constantly monitors the lab environment for unsafe 'Alert' conditions
- Evac-Air® System - In the event of an unsafe atmospheric condition, evacuates and replaces the lab air in seconds
- Fire Suppression - Fire is always unexpected and devastating. Minimize the risk and damage, fire safety is critical
- Keyless Entry - One of many security features integrated into our product line
- C1D1 Electrical Outlets - Specially designed and built specifically for C1D1 work areas
- Security Doors - Industrial steel construction with Keyless Entry and 'push to exit' PANIC bar for a quick and easy exit in an emergency