Standard Series Grow Rooms
The Standard Series...
This is the basic starting point for all of our other product models: the Standard Series grow room. We take a high-cube ISO cargo (shipping) container and perform modifications designed to take advantage of or enhance the durability and structural rigidity inherent in a steel container. Our team of skilled technicians combine the best 3rd party components and high quality materials to build you the perfect 'Starter' grow environment.
The Standard Series grow room features and components include:
This basic grow room is an exceptional foundation on which to build your grow operation. This is not just a grow pod, it’s an investment in the future of your business!
Sounds good. Go on...
This is where you start... we offer additional options and upgrades that include shatter-proof windows with lockable steel full-pane storm covers, internal steel security gates, video security cameras with smart phone access, theft deterrence/asset control/loss mitigation equipment, alarms, monitoring systems, and so much more! We can even incorporate your preferred 3rd party or custom components into your planning, engineering, and build cycles. We are constantly researching and evaluating the new components and technologies that pop up almost daily, so our already extensive catalog of options and upgrades is constantly expanding. Our goal is to make the dreaded nightmare of grow room outfitting and system configuration a dream!
Not Sure? Ask Us!
Contact us today to get more information on building your new grow pod. Grow your business with PodTronix!
- Standard Series Specs
- Grow Pods - Standard Sizes
- Feature Comparison Chart
- Internal Flooring
- Internal Finishing
- Overhead LED Task Lighting
- Electrical System
- Security Configuration
ComplianceAll PodTronix Pro Series grow pods are built to meet or exceed the following code requirements:
- Worker Safety - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Fire Safety - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 33, 58 and 70
- Electricals - National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Additional - Supplemental State and Municipal requirements
*Note: Your facility may be subject to locally amended (sometimes more restrictive) code requirements. Check with your prevailing Environmental, Fire, and Safety regulatory agencies before you place your order. If modifications are required, we will engineer them directly into your build!
- Materials - PodTronix grow pods are built from durable steel high-cube ISO 'Wind and Water Tight' shipping containers
- Internal Flooring - We only use high-quality Armstrong Linoleum, made for constant use and heavy foot traffic, with a long-lasting finish that is easy to clean. This helps reduce the possibility of contamination from mold, spores, fungi, and bacteria
- Internal Finishing - Inside walls are coated with a bright white high gloss anti-microbial industrial paint to promote a more hygienic lab environment
- Optional Clean Room Finish - Using optional FRP gloss white panels with an R13 insulation rating, we create a laboratory clean room fit and finish
- Electricals - All electrical components, lighting, and controls are designed to meet safety code requirements
- Overhead LED Task Lighting - Energy efficient and long lasting LED overhead task lighting
- Electrical System - Full standard 120v 6Hz electrical runs with a generous amount of outlets
- Control Panel - Custom configured to exceed your needs and scalable for future growth