Hydro Series Grow Rooms for Professional Cannabis Cultivation
The Hydro Series Grow Room Features
The Hydro Series Grow Room for Commercial Cannabis Cultivation...
If you're thinking that this looks a lot like the Standard Series grow pod, you're right! The difference is that special additions and modifications may need to be made for your Hyrdo grow operation, depending on your choice of equipment and provider for your Hydro set up. But we start with the same great pod that has the same great features, the Standard Series grow pod.
The Hydro Series grow room features and components include:
Hydro can be a little tricky to set up properly, but don't worry! We will evaluate your Hydro equipment and integrate it into your Hydro build like it born that way.
Contact us today. Hydro just got easier! Grow your commercial cannabis cultivation business with PodTronix!
- Standard Series Specs
- Grow Pods - Standard Sizes
- Feature Comparison Chart
- Internal Flooring
- Internal Finishing
- Overhead LED Task Lighting
- Electrical System
- Security Configuration
ComplianceAll PodTronix Pro Series grow pods are built to meet or exceed the following code requirements:
- Worker Safety - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Fire Safety - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 33, 58 and 70
- Electricals - National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Additional - Supplemental State and Municipal requirements
*Note: Your facility may be subject to locally amended (sometimes more restrictive) code requirements. Check with your prevailing Environmental, Fire, and Safety regulatory agencies before you place your order. If modifications are required, we will engineer them directly into your build!
- Materials - PodTronix grow pods are built from durable steel high-cube ISO 'Wind and Water Tight' shipping containers
- Internal Flooring - We only use high-quality Armstrong Linoleum, made for constant use and heavy foot traffic, with a long-lasting finish that is easy to clean. This helps reduce the possibility of contamination from mold, spores, fungi, and bacteria
- Internal Finishing - Inside walls are coated with a bright white high gloss anti-microbial industrial paint to promote a more hygienic lab environment
- Optional Clean Room Finish - Using optional FRP gloss white panels with an R13 insulation rating, we create a laboratory clean room fit and finish
- Electricals - All electrical components, lighting, and controls are designed to meet safety code requirements
- Overhead LED Task Lighting - Energy efficient and long lasting LED overhead task lighting
- Electrical System - Full standard 120v 6Hz electrical runs with a generous amount of outlets
- Control Panel - Custom configured to exceed your needs and scalable for future growth