Our Flooring Features
Flooring and Coatings - Build-Outs & POD Applications
PodTronix concrete coating and metal sealing product that we use on our area commercial floor coating projects, beats out traditional coatings in durability, cost and protection for a wider variety of applications. We help meet important corporate green initiatives relative to sustainability, worker safety and environmental impact.
We have a 25 year proven track record of tough field use. Our floor coating protects concrete, metals and other commercial floor surfaces from decay, acting as a water and chemical barrier, and beautifying spaces naturally. Our floor coating has been used for construction in stadiums and arenas, high rise multi-tenant housing, protecting parking garages, restaurant and kitchen food prep stations, food processing plants, water treatment facilities, wood paper mills, theme parks, coating decks for ocean going ships, the insides of oil & gas tanks and many other surfaces.
PodTronix Floor coating is quite unlike epoxies, polyurethanes, and polyurea coatings, being VOC-free and BPA-free. Our veggie plastics are based on castor oil and gypsum, and as such are highly fire retardant as they give off water vapor when heated, providing an A-fire rating. This same molecular structure gives our floor coating incredible flexibility, so it will stretch with the underlying surface, unlike epoxy which is brittle and snaps. The PodTronix floor coating is both renewable and recyclable, forming a natural and incredibly durable protective layer without the use of toxic solvents. PodTronix floor coating is NSF-61 certified for use in drinking water tanks, and is 100% made in the U.S.A.
Advantages & Benefits of Modular Cleanroom Construction
- All material is pre-cut, mitered and completely finished. No taping, sanding or painting.
- ·The installation of a modular office building is completed in a fraction of the time of permanent construction. Saves time, money and taxes.
- You get the tax advantage of 7 year depreciation as opposed to 39 years required with conventional construction.
- Load bearing capabilities, including 40′ clear spans.
- Wall finishes include steel, aluminum, FRP, vinyl covered gypsum and hardboard.
- Go from start to finish in just a few days!
Coatings - BIP & POD Application
Safe Green Floors - For You
- No harsh smells
- Flexibility… will shift with minor movement of the surface
- Ready to walk on in a few hours
- Cracks easily
- Long cure time