Multi-Zone/Modular Extraction Lab Pods
The Multi-Zone Extraction Lab Pod...
The combination of a C1D1 zone and an open work space provides you with everything you need to build any type of extraction environment you can think of... and fully comply with code! The filter wall can be placed wherever it makes most sense for what you're doing, it does not have to be placed in the exact center of the pod.
The Multi-Zone Extraction Lab Pod features and components include:
Our Multi-Zone Extraction Lab Pods are fully featured, highly mobile, easy to set up, and easy to maintain. These pods function equally well indoors or outdoors, and are completely modular, and easily combined with our other pod based products. We will make sure that your extraction equipment fits like it was made to be there.
Sounds good. Go on...
In addition to all of these features, we have upgrades and options, features for additional security, safety, fire protection, and more to choose from. If we don't offer the features you're looking for, we will also incorporate your preferred 3rd party components into your build. Combine that with our 'Quick Build' production and a true turn-key product, and you have every reason to call us today!
Not Sure? Ask Us!
Contact us and get started building your future. Grow your business with PodTronix!
- Multi-Zone Extraction Lab Pod Specs
- Multi-Zone Extraction Lab Pod Sizes
- C1D1 Heating/Cooling Systems
- C1D1 Overhead LED Task Lighting
- Control Panel
- C1D1 Exit & Emergency Lights
- External Monitor
- Eye Wash Stations
- Atmospheric Sensors
- Fire Suppression
- Evac-Air® System
- Keyless Entry
- C1D1 Electrical Outlets
- Security Doors
All PodTronix Multi-Zone Extraction Lab Pods meet or exceed all Class 1 Division 1 (C1D1) code requirements as defined by:
- Worker Safety - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Fire Safety - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 33, 58 and 70
- Electricals - National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Additional - Supplemental State and Municipal requirements
*Note: Your facility may be subject to locally amended (sometimes more restrictive) code requirements. Check with your prevailing Environmental, Fire, and Safety regulatory agencies before you place your order. If modifications are required, we will engineer them directly into your build!
- Materials - PodTronix Multi-Zone Extraction Lab Pods are built from durable steel high-cube ISO 'Wind and Water Tight' shipping containers
- Man Access Doors - Entry doors are industrial strength steel doors with panic bar and optional observation windows
- Internal Flooring - We only use high-quality Armstrong Linoleum, made for constant use and heavy foot traffic, with a long-lasting finish that is easy to clean. This helps reduce the possibility of contamination from mold, spores, fungi, and bacteria
- Internal Finishing - Inside walls are coated with a bright white high gloss anti-microbial industrial paint to promote a more hygienic lab environment
- Optional Clean Room Finish - Using optional FRP gloss white panels with an R13 insulation rating, we create a laboratory clean room fit and finish
- Electricals - Electrical components, lighting, and controls are designed to meet C1D1 safety requirements to eliminate these components as potential ignition sources
- Heating/Cooling System - Custom configured for your Pre-Fab Lab and local climate
- C1D1 Overhead LED Task Lighting - Energy efficient and built for safety in C1D1 work zones
- Control Panel - Custom configured to exceed your needs and scalable for future growth
- C1D1 Exit & Emergency Lights - The battery back up is activated by an electrical outage, required by code
- External Monitor - Displays the environmental conditions inside the lab while you're still outside
- Eye Wash Stations - Stand alone manual bottles to units connected to your facility's existing water supply
- Atmospheric Sensors - Constantly monitors the lab environment for unsafe 'Alert' conditions
- Evac-Air® System - In the event of an unsafe atmospheric condition, evacuates and replaces the lab air in seconds
- Fire Suppression - Fire is always unexpected and devastating. Minimize the risk and damage, fire safety is critical
- Keyless Entry - One of many security features integrated into our product line
- C1D1 Outlets - Specially designed and built specifically for C1D1 work areas
- Security Doors - Industrial steel construction with Keyless Entry and 'push to exit' PANIC bar for a quick and easy exit in an emergency