CO2 Extraction Lab Pods
The CO2 Extraction Lab Pod...
Our creative vision and innovative engineering effort have produced a mobile, full featured extraction environment with safety built into every component. This compact turn-key extraction pod has been engineered to support safe, efficient, high quality, high yield extraction operations. Every component, whether simple or complex, has been optimized to improve worker safety and promote increased yield quality and quantity. We 'sweat the little stuff' because we know that you do to.
The CO2 Extraction Lab Pod features and components include:
Our CO2 Extraction Lab Pods are fully featured, highly mobile, easy to set up, and easy to maintain. These pods function equally well indoors or outdoors, are completely modular, and easily combined with our other grow rooms and labs.
Sounds good. Go on...
In addition to all of these features, we have upgrades and options, features for additional security, safety, fire protection, and more to choose from. If we don't offer the features you're looking for, we will also incorporate your preferred 3rd party components into your build. Combine that with our 'Quick Build' production and a true turn-key product, and you have every reason to call us today!
Not Sure? Ask Us!
Contact us and get started building your future. Grow your cannabis business with PodTronix!
- CO2 Extraction Pod Specs
- CO2 Extraction Pod Sizes
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Overhead LED Task Lighting
- Control Panel
- Exit & Emergency Lights
- External Monitor
- Eye Wash Stations
- Atmospheric Sensors
- Fire Suppression
- Evac-Air® System
- Keyless Entry
- Electrical System
- Security Doors
ComplianceAll PodTronix CO2 Extraction Lab Pods meet or exceed all code requirement categories as defined by:
- Worker Safety - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Fire Safety - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 33, 58 and 70
- Electricals - National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Additional - Supplemental State and Municipal requirements
*Note: Your facility may be subject to locally amended (sometimes more restrictive) code requirements. Check with your prevailing Environmental, Fire, and Safety regulatory agencies before you place your order. If modifications are required, we will engineer them directly into your build!
- Materials - PodTronix C1D1 Extraction Lab Pods are built from durable steel high-cube ISO 'Wind and Water Tight' shipping containers
- Man Access Doors - Entry doors are industrial strength steel doors with panic bar and optional observation windows
- Internal Flooring - We only use high-quality Armstrong Linoleum, made for constant use and heavy foot traffic, with a long-lasting finish that is easy to clean. This helps reduce the possibility of contamination from mold, spores, fungi, and bacteria
- Internal Finishing - Inside walls are coated with a bright white high gloss anti-microbial industrial paint to promote a more hygienic lab environment
- Optional Clean Room Finish - Using optional FRP gloss white panels with an R13 insulation rating, we create a laboratory clean room fit and finish
- Electricals - Electrical components, lighting, and controls are designed to meet C1D1 safety requirements to eliminate these components as potential ignition sources
Operation and Detection
- Air Circulation System: Constant air circulation is configured for negative air flow.
- HVAC: Where requested, both heating and air conditioning can be added to any unit.
- Sensor System: CO2 sensors within the lab constantly monitor the lab environment for hazardous conditions.
- Air Evacuation: During an emergency CO2 event, PodTronix proprietary ‘Evac-Air’® system will replace the entire airspace with fresh outside air in seconds.
- Dry Fire Suppression: When required; a full dry fire suppression system can monitor and suppress any fire events.