UL/ULc Certified C1D1/C1D2
Extraction Lab PODs
Engineered for Safety. Designed for Success. Certified by UL.
The ONLY UL/ULc Certified C1D1/C1D2 Portable Extraction Lab Pods
Podtronix is proud to offer the only portable, container-based C1D1/C1D2 extraction labs to be UL/ULc listed. Our rugged indoor/outdoor extraction lab Pods are perfect for operations short on building space or where extraction operations may be subject to relocation.
Our extraction lab Pods, made from upcycled re-purposed shipping containers, are available in many sizes and can be shipped to any state – even shipped overseas.
- UL Listed in U.S. and Canada (UL/ULc)
- PSI pre-approved
- Easiest to setup and get operational
- Available with additional C1D1/C1D2-compliant electrical build-out
- Integrated safety features
- Explosion proof components
- Available in single-zone C1D1, C1D2, General purpose (non-classified) or Multi-zone (combination of classified zones)
The following components are all standard as part of our UL/ULc certified package, and are designed to work seamlessly with our automated controls, providing you with the highest level of safety and performance.
- Automatic safety control panel
- Integrated gas detection system
- Visual and audio alarms
- Self-closing, self-sealing doors
- Bright, high efficacy LED lighting
- Optimized airflow design with dual sped for added safety
- Minimal power requirements
C1D1 POD Features & Components
Mouse over the green arrows to see a description of a feature or component
C1D1 LED Classified Lighting
Interior C1D1 Strobe & Alarm
System Status Strobe Stack & Audio Alarm
Gas Sensor Display Unit
Eye Wash Kit
Our Design Process
Engineered to Exacting Standards
Design Consultation & Facility Evaluation
3D Modeling & Engineering
Manufacturing & Crate for Shipping
Deliver, Install & Commission System
All PodTronix products have been thoroughly reviewed and tested, and have been awarded the following certifications:
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL, ULc – 1389)
- PSI – Peer Reviewed
- PRV – Peer Reviewed
All of our products meet or exceed the following national safety and fire standards:
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- California Fire Code (CFC)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 1 (NFPA 1)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 33 (NFPA 33)
- National Fire Protection Assn. Code 70 (NFPA 70)
- International Mechanical Code (IMC)
- Occupational Safety Hazards Assn. (OSHA)
Whether It Be a Single Lab or a Multi-Zone Configuration, We Can Help
- We manufacture all types of pods, from single wide designs, to double wide and multi-zone configurations.
- Let us help you with your new pod design.