Cannabis Curing System: Curing Rooms
The Cannabis Curing Room...
This is what you want in a curing room: A pre-built, perfectly configured turn-key curing solution for your cannabis operation. No corners cut. Nothing to add. A great curing room without worries... just plug it in and go.
The Curing Room pod features and components include:
Sounds good. Go on...
With so much at stake, don't let a sub-standard curing environment ruin all of your hard work. Take control of your curing stage and finish on top!
Not Sure? Ask Us!
Contact us today to get more information on buying your new curing room. Grow your cannabis business with PodTronix!
- Curing Room Specs
- Curing Rooms - Standard Sizes
- Internal Flooring
- Internal Finishing
- Overhead LED Task Lighting
- Electrical System
- Security Configuration
ComplianceAll PodTronix Curing Rooms are built to meet or exceed the following code requirements:
- Worker Safety - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Fire Safety - National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 33, 58 and 70
- Electricals - National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Additional - Supplemental State and Municipal requirements
*Note: Your facility may be subject to locally amended (sometimes more restrictive) code requirements. Check with your prevailing Environmental, Fire, and Safety regulatory agencies before you place your order. If modifications are required, we will engineer them directly into your build!
- Materials - PodTronix Curing Rooms are built from durable steel high-cube ISO 'Wind and Water Tight' shipping containers
- Internal Flooring - We only use high-quality Armstrong Linoleum, made for constant use and heavy foot traffic, with a long-lasting finish that is easy to clean. This helps reduce the possibility of contamination from mold, spores, fungi, and bacteria
- Internal Finishing - Inside walls are coated with a bright white high gloss anti-microbial industrial paint to promote a more hygienic lab environment
- Optional Clean Room Finish - Using optional FRP gloss white panels with an R13 insulation rating, we create a laboratory clean room fit and finish
- Electricals - All electrical components, lighting, and controls are designed to meet safety code requirements
- Overhead LED Task Lighting - Energy efficient and long lasting LED overhead task lighting
- Electrical System - Full standard 120v 6Hz electrical runs with a generous amount of outlets
- Control Panel - Custom configured to exceed your needs and scalable for future growth